YouTube Music is a great official YouTube channel where you can listen to the latest and hottest songs. However, the YouTube APP does not provide a free download function. If you want to download YouTube music on your iPhone, it is more difficult. However, there are many YouTube to MP3 tools that allow you to download YouTube music to MP3 format on iPhone and iPad. This article shows how to download MP3 from YouTube with Y2mate YouTube to MP3.
About Y2mate YouTube to MP3 Converter
Y2mate YouTube to Mp3 converter can obtain audio files by analyzing YouTube videos and save them to your iPhone in MP3 format. This is a free online service, you do not need to install any APP.
Download MP3 from YouTube on iPhone
Since iPhones or other iOS devices do not allow read folder permissions, we need to use the “Documents” free application to store files.
1. Open the APP Store and search for Documents. Documents is an app developed by Readdle for storing documents. Download and install Documents.
2. Open the Documents application, select the built-in browser, and enter y2mate.tv in the browser address bar.
3. Open the YouTube app, click the video sharing button, and select Copy Link.
4. Switch back to Documents and paste the video link on the y2mate.tv page. Click the blue Convert button.
5. After the video conversion is completed, click the “Download MP3” button. After the download process is over, your MP3 file is saved by default in the “Download” folder of the Documents APP.
Transfer YouTube mp3 songs to Notes and listen on iPhone
1. Find your music in the Download folder, then tap “…” in the bottom right corner of Tap Music, select Share and add the music to “Notes”.
2. Open your Notes app, you can see the music has been added, click on the music, you can play and listen.
The above is a way to download YouTube MP3 music on iPhone without a computer. Of course, you can use Y2mate YouTube to Mp3 converter to download on your computer, and then use iTunes to transfer to your phone. As you like.